Have your brows started to droop? Are your brows making you look older than you are? If yes, ask yourself one more question. Do you want to look beautiful and younger by getting rid of symptoms caused by your drooping brows? If your answer is still yes, then it’s time that you start looking for one of the best browlift surgeons.
Today, we will talk about how a browlift surgery can help you, how much this surgery will cost you, and what questions you should ask while selecting browlift surgeon. So, let’s get started.
How can browlift surgery help me?
Your eyes are surrounded by delicate tissues that are more prone to premature aging. Thus, as you age, they add more years to your appearance and make you look older than you are. There are various types of browlift procedures.
While for many patients, it just involves the elevation of the temporal portion of your brows, some patients need a full brow or forehead lift to get desired results. Browlift can be done as a standalone procedure or as a part of the upper eyelid blepharoplasty.
Once you get recovered from the browlift surgery, you will notice the following changes in your appearance.
- It opens up your eyes and makes your eyes look brighter, younger, and energized.
- It removes excess skin, fine lines, and wrinkles in your brow region.
- It helps you achieve a more relaxed and youthful look.
Remember that the changes in your appearance will vary based on what kind of browlift surgery you choose and how much area is covered under this surgery.
Now, you might be wondering how much this browlift surgery costs.
How much does eyebrow lift surgery cost?
First of all, you should be aware of the fact that there is no fixed cost of surgery. Every patient has unique needs and issues to be rectified. Typically, costs of browlift surgery include anesthesia fee, hospital or surgical facility costs, medical tests, post-surgery garments, medications, and surgeon’s fee.
Based on the 2019 statistics released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of brow lift surgery is $3,490. However, this cost is only a part of the total price of surgery as it doesn’t include the cost of anesthesia, operating facilities, and other related expenses.
The fee of the surgeon for a browlift surgery varies based on experience, education, the type of procedure used, and of course, the location of the surgeon’s office.
Typically, health insurance plans don’t cover brow lift surgery or its complications. But when you work with one of the best browlift surgeons, you might get help with available patient financing plans. So, always be sure to ask if they provide any.
What to ask before choosing your browlift surgeon?
To get the best results and minimize serious complications, the surgery must be conducted by only an experienced, certified, and skilled surgeon.
Thus, before you say yes to any surgeon, make sure to ask the following questions:
- Are you certified by the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Are you specifically trained in the field of Cosmetic Plastic Surgery?
- How many years of experience and training do you have in plastic surgery?
- Is your office-based surgical facility accredited by a nationally or state-recognized accrediting body? Or, is it state-licensed or Medicare-certified?
- Am I the right candidate for brow lift surgery?
- What does the procedure involve? Where will you do it?
- What surgical technique will you use?
- How much time do I need for recovery? What kind of help will I need during this time?
- What kinds of risks and complications are associated with my surgery?
- Do you have before-and-after photos that I can look at before I undergo this procedure?
- What results should I expect from this surgery?
These are a few of the many questions that you should ask before deciding on the best browlift surgeon for you. If you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to speak your mind.