Today, facial rejuvenation is one of the most sought after and widespread aesthetic treatments. People want to enhance the appearance of sagging cheeks, a poorly defined jawline, or jowls but prefer to avoid an extensive surgical procedure.
If that’s what you want as well, Evoke plastic surgery is an excellent option. This non-invasive, non-surgical treatment offers skin tightening and lifting benefits, restoring a more youthful facial appearance.
What exactly is Evoke, and how does it work for a facial makeover?
Evoke is a non-invasive facial remodeling device – the first and only FD-approved device of its kind. It leverages the power of radiofrequency energy to remodel facial tissues to give you more defined facial features that are smoother and more youthful.
You are likely to see great results with Evoke if you are concerned by any of the following:
- Excess sub-mental (under the chin) fat
- Lack of definition along your jawline
- Baggy skin and unnecessary fat on your neck
What Happens During Evoke Plastic Surgery?
- During the surgery, the surgeon will fit a hands-free headset; positioned over the problem area.
- The physician will use another hands-free piece for the under the chin area.
- After that, the surgeon will set the temperature of the device to the exact point to achieve the intended tightening and remodeling result.
- As the treatment progresses, you will notice a loss of volume and rejuvenation of more youthful remodeled facial characteristics.
- The treatment session usually lasts for 45 minutes to 1 hour, and during the entire process, you should not feel any pain.
Why Should You Opt For Evoke Plastic Surgery?
- Evoke can produce a more youthful appearance in your targeted facial and under-chin areas.
- You don’t have to worry about surgery, incisions, and recovery downtime.
- The treatment session will be quick, simple, and you won’t feel any pain during the procedure.
- The Evoke device utilizes color-blind radio frequency technology, which means it is safe and effective on all skin types and skin tones.
Is Evoke Plastic Surgery Safe?
The Evoke device is FDA cleared, patented, and has several safety features built into it. These safety features include a temperature monitoring system with real-time indicators – signaling when the device reaches the right temperature.
Most Patients require a series of treatments to achieve the desire for facial restoration results. Thus, it is better to consult an experienced surgeon who can help you to identify your concerns and personalize a treatment plan with the optimal number of sessions. After your first few Evoke treatment sessions, you will see gradual enhancement in the treatment area.
If you want to rejuvenate your cheeks, jawline, or neck without anesthesia, surgery, or scarring, Evoke plastic surgery may be the right option for you.